I suddenly find myself with far too many tasks on my plate. I'm planning a party for next Friday (May Day, known as Vappu in Finland, and too perfectly timed to pass up); I'm helping a friend with her work in the eye-tracking lab; I'm working full time; I'm traveling to a conference this weekend; I'm trying to keep a clean house; I'm trying to go to the gym 4 times a week; I'm trying to knit a pair of socks that were going quite well until I dropped a stitch that fell into a complicated section of cable resulting in frogging (unraveling) the entire heel, which led to agitation, which led to putting the sock away to deal with another day.
*sigh*
The ordeal was so upsetting that I've thought about just ripping out the whole thing and starting again. Everything was going so well, and now look. I'm here with an unraveled sock, a sink full of dirty tupperware, a sleep deficit bigger than US debt, and a messy, messy bedroom.
Makes you want to curl up in bed and ignore the morning, doesn't it?
No comments:
Post a Comment