Sunday, November 1, 2009

Medusa


In a last-minute scramble for a costume, I decided I'd go as something really complicated and kind of difficult to pull off: a monster with snakes for hair! I bought the dress at Godiva's on South Ave, the rope at Lowe's, the plastic snakes at the Dollar Tree, and the pipe cleaners at JoAnn. The wig came from Accent wigs on Main and Clinton. They are having a massive going out of business sale with really excellent deals on high quality wigs. I saw this one and couldn't resist.

The party was a lot of fun. I always enjoy seeing what everyone comes up with. The theme was Halloween in the Forest Primeval, so there were several nymphs and satyrs, Dionysus, a couple trees, a two-part storm, the sun and moon, a high school glee club boy, Wolverine from the X-men, Dr. Horrible, and more!

I'm still recovering from all the fun. :)

No comments: